Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My life would suck without you


I love $0.69 songs on Itunes. Recently they had Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" as a special deal. I remembered the song from a Glee episode and bought it. After hearing it about 10 times on repeat, I thought the chorus was just how I felt about my little Wesley:

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Hope you have a good Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. ok i melting! so sweet
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite song of my Glee singalong cd! Whenever William is crying when we're on the road i put it on and instantly he falls asleep. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song!!! It looks like Wesley feels the same about you in the picture! So cute with his dancing...

    crystal

    ReplyDelete