Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hump Day, Bump Day! Getting Closer!


So tomorrow is my due date, and I am just pretending it is another day out of probably many more that I will be preggers. I looked online and only 4% of woman have their babies on their due dates. I am staying positive though! As much as I am looking forward to meeting Baby Weeks, I know he is happy and healthy in his dark swimming pool.

Here is a little something to make you laugh too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x5ZBLn4JYo&feature=related

I am going to waddle myself down to the store to get some more pineapple. It is a good thing, I like it so much! : )

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful - you too, Amber!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, you are humongous!!!! Is that my gray shirt you have on? I guess I dont need it back....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you look beautiful, Amber! You have taken such good care of yourself and Baby Weeks.

    ReplyDelete