Monday, March 21, 2011

Mondays blog posts: Questions from Readers


So I was talking to my SIL (sister in law) yesterday, and told her that somedays I feel like I have a lot to say, and other days, everything sounds so boring to me. Do you really care that I made a turkey and cheese sandwich for my lunch? Probably not.

So, she suggested taking questions from my readers that I can answer on those "slow days". Maybe we make it a Monday reoccuring blog post?

If you have questions about life, being preggers, fitness stuff, what to eat, ect, please send them to my email address: amber [dot] weeks [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject "FAPM Questions". I will be completely honest when I answer. No sugar coating here!

Hope you had a good weekend, and you can feel spring in the air!

2 comments:

  1. What is the baby's name? Just kidding!! Any American food cravings you couldn't get in Denmark?

    ReplyDelete