Sunday, October 9, 2011

What is next?

One week after running the marathon, and I feel a little lost. I need my next challenge. I need a plan. I need some motivation. Here is what I am thinking:

1. Continue running 3 times per week. I will do a small (3-5 miles), medium (6-8 miles), and a long (10-12 miles) run each week. I want to do a few 5 or 10Ks in Aarhus.

2. TRX training. So the DH bought this new training equipment that is so freakin hard. If I do this program just twice a week for 30 minutes, it is enough to count as "strength training".

3. Family Swim Day - Wesley loves swimming. I think it would be fun for all of us to go to the pool and take turns swimming/playing.

4. FitnessDK - I will continue teaching a class occasionally, and going to cross train.

I am dreading the dark, cold, winter ahead. But I do not plan to hibernate and build a winter layer!

2 comments:

  1. Find a race for the extended family! That is your task!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your arms will keep getting super toned the heavier that Wesley gets too!! I call that "Baby Sculpt". :-)

    ReplyDelete