Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HDBD!


Hump Day is here again, even though it feels like Friday! DH and I have Thursday, Friday, and Monday off for the Easter holiday, so we are taking a last little getaway trip to the northern most part of Denmark. There is a little town called Skagen we are going to visit. DH will turn part of the journey into training, so he will bike some of the way there, and I will stop and pick him up and we drive together the rest of the way. I can't wait to sink my toes into the sand, and feel the ocean breeze.

I was not feeling very PHAT the other day, so I got DH to paint my toenails. Aren't they pretty! : )

5 comments:

  1. You look awesome!! Your hair is so long and pretty...and your feet! Can you even see them anymore??!! haha Cant wait to meet the little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip and take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your upcoming vaca! Enjoy it. Yesterday I wasn't feeling very PHAT either so I went and got a delux pedi. Amazing....and necessary since I can't quite reach the tootsies these days. Next time I'll have Garrett do the work like Adam. What a sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Adam painted your toenails! What a great husband. He did an excellent job. If you guys need some extra income, he can start charging people. :) You look BEAUTIFUL! Have a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful-soon-mom-to-be ;-) and sweet sweet Adam !;-)
    Mette

    ReplyDelete