Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A few of my favorites

1. Flank Steak - We used Aunt Kelly's recipe for the marinade and grilled a couple of flank steaks that were so delicious. I love flank steak and using the grill.

2. Coconut Water - I had heard of this and picked up a container from Whole Foods. This stuff is supposed to replace electrolytes and was perfect after my long run. The first couple of sips was kind of bland and then it grows on you. Me likey.

3. Cervelo S2 - This is the bike I have been riding in The States. WAY too much bike for me, but so much fun to ride.

4. Mac Book Air - I like this thing so much better than my iPad. iPad is too similar to my iPhone. I just like having a keyboard.

5. Whole Foods - Good samples, good salad bar, fun bulk section, and make your own peanut butter and almond butter station. Wonder if they will go international?

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment